Thursday, January 31, 2013

January..stagram

January went by so quickly! I'm nearing the 5th week of winter quarter, which is pretty ridiculous. School has this weird way of making the passing of time seem either inexplicably fast or painstakingly slow. It was a really good month for me though, as school hasn't been too hectic and hanging out has been a lot easier since I'm 21 now.


birthday present from Kelly, shaved ice with a coupla Blockheads, studio sunset, 3 years since my debut, Interim setup with Alex, my project at Interim, burritos y bebidas, Andrew McMahon at the Viper Room with Jeff


Yeah Yeah Yeahs at the Glasshouse with Richelle, ConfettYYY, Karen O, case study model, picking oranges, reasons why you shouldn't fall asleep in studio, dinner with friendsies & Mark as a cat, fresh ice


LA, sammiches with Ryssa, lunch with the brother, a Christmas present that came 4 weeks late in the mail, Nothing Gets Crossed Out, rainy day boots, clouds, OFWGKTA, studio love notes, housing field trip with mah homies, my homegurl for lyfe, catchiest record of my life

Now that it's February, I guess I better start prepping for anti-Valentine's day festivities. The last anti-Valentine's day I had was a success so I ain't even mAD~

1 comment:

  1. Cute instas!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete